Welcome!

This is a Fanblog about Linkin Park. For the fans, from the fans :) I hope you like it :)

DJ ShineyShadow

17 June 2012

TELEKOM STREET GIGS IN BERLIN, GERMANY 2012

Linkin Park performed at the Telekom Street Gig in Berlin, Germany on 05 June 2012.
I visited this show too, and I've to say: This was one of the best LP show that I've ever seen!
The show was really powerful and the Setlist was really awesome.

Setlist:
Tinfoil
Faint
Papercut
With You
Runaway
Given Up
Blackout
Somewhere I Belong
New Divide
LIES GREED MISERY
Points Of Authority
Waiting For The End
Breaking The Habit
LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent
The Catalyst
What I’ve Done
Crawling
One Step Closer

BURN IT DOWN
In The End
Numb
Bleed It Out /w Sabotage over Bridge


This show was recorded and you can watch it in selected movie theaters in the USA.



And you can watch a summery of the show on German TV:

Pro7:
Friday, June 22, 2012 at 01:00am 
Saturday, June 23, 2012 at 18:00pm

And at Monday, June 25 at 20:15pm you can also watch the online Stream of the show at http://lp.telekom-streetgigs.de/


Videos and pictures of the show soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment